Ridables - ALL have been adjusted for UOR era.
Animal Trainer vendor - None in Felucca, but should be in every town in Trammel.
Horses - skill level to tame is 0. It may take a few times but you will be able to tame one. If it takes to many times you may want to find another. I have been able to tame most of them quickly, but I have ran into one that I gave up on.
Bond Timer - To check for bond time use - [bondtime command. This will tell you down to the second when your pet will bond or it will tell you that you need to feed it to set the timer.
1. Hiryu - Blighted Grove - has been adjusted for UOR - can't one hit kill you but still powerful.
2. Nightmare - Shame & Terathan Keep
3. Royal Charger - Britannia
4. Tiger - Black, White, and Normal - Trinsic Forest - strongest animal
5. White Stallion - Britannia - Same strength as a Nightmare
6. Lasher - Prism of Light
7. Tarantula - Spider Cave
8. Fire Beetle - Fire Dungeon
9. Fire Steed - Fire Dungeon- Has been adjusted to match closely to a Nightmare
10. Ancient Hell Hound - Hythloft Dungeon
11. Cu Sidhe - Mushroom Cave - Trinsic Forest
12. Wind Runner - Wind
13. Silver Steed - Terathan Keep - has been adjusted to match closely with a Nightmare
14. Reptalon - Terathan Keep
15. Hell Steed - Wrong
16. Snow Ostard - Lost Lands (Delucia) - Stronger than a Frenzied Ostard
17. Shadow Ostard - Yew Fort of the Damned - Stronger than a Frenzied Ostard
Below are pictures and locations of the most powerful ridables. All normal ridables are in game also.
Windrunner - Wind >
Tiger - Trinsic >
Black Tiger - Trinsic >
White Tiger - Trinsic >
Tarantula - Spider Dungeon >
Silver Steed - Terathan >
Royal Charger - Yew >
Raptalon - Terathan >
Nightmare - Terathan
Nightmare - Shame
Lasher - Prism of Light >
Hiryu - Blighted Grove >
Hell Steed - Wrong >
Fire Beetle - Fire >
Fire Steed - Fire >
Hell Hound - Hythloth >
Cu Sidhe - Mushroom Cave >
White Stallion - Britannia >
Snow Ostard - Lost Lands (Delucia) >
Shadow Ostard - Yew Fort of the Damned >